Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Raksha Bandhan (Indian Festival)

Hey All,

It's Raksha Bandhan (click the link to know more) today. One of India's most celebrated festivals.

I love this festival and had been waiting for my cousin sister to send me the Rakhi's for sometime. I was a bit worried because i moved base to a new address and Indian Mailing service is really terrible. So, i just wished that they'll deliver it on the right address and in the right time.


I received the Rakhi's two days before and for a moment i stood up and saluted the Indian Mailing Services for an on time delivery.

It was really important for me because she always ties me rakhi. I haven't missed it till now but now because of being in a different city, i couldn't go back home. She is 8 years younger than me and have been tying me rakhi since the age of 3 when my aunt used to help her. Now, she is 15, in high school. I miss watching her grow.

Basiclly, i don't have much to say today. I just wanted to flaunt my Rakhi.

So, till next time.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates