Thursday, August 19, 2010

Co-ordinates Changed

Hey all,

It's been a hell of hectic week. There have been many changes especially i have moved to a new place, though the new place is not more than 10 blocks away from my last home. But i had to move to the new place in the night. Yea, I was planning to move the next day but then my friend called and says why don't you move today, then, you won't have to take a day off from office. I liked the idea. Anyways, I didn't want to miss a day of my office life.
So, I started moving at 9 PM in the night. I couldn’t take the whole stuff at a single time so I had to be back for another turn. Then, I had to clear all my bills like laundry, food etc.
I know this may not sound exciting to you but it was for me. This will be counted among one of my those days when I took ad hoc decisions like when last time we decided to go to the beach which was more than 600 KM from our home.

I don’t often take these kinds of decisions. Though, this kind of ad hoc decision may be risky but it brings so much of dynamism in one’s scheduled life. I have always believed that scheduled life in boring life and that’s why I’m up looking for something new, something off schedule.





By the way, i'm moving in with a friend, which is like a change to me after living with strangers for close to an year now.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates