Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pimp My Workstation

This post brought to you by Contest Factory. All opinions are 100% mine.

I believe everyone wants it - to get their workstation / cubical pimped and pimped good. I would surely love to get one. I have so many things i can get rid of or make them look different. My machine needs a technical pimp for sure. In an era of the second generation Intel processors, I'm still using the old Dual Core processors. Then , may be few more hundreds of GB to my hard disk would be a great help. Some, I don't know what or which things, however, things which can make it look like a smart cubical.

 

To get my cubical pimped, I'll be participating in the "Pimp My Cubical" contest held by Contest Factory. I'm already registered with them and working on the video nowadays. You can check the Pimp My Cube Contest and roll in to be part of the contest. Then, you can call your buddies in as I'm and increase your chances of winning. Plus shoot a video of your cubical, make it look as pathetic as it can be, so that the judges at CF can rate them as the worst video and hence, rating it the winner and taking on the tough task of pimping your cubical.

 

Still didn't get the things I tried desperately to make you understand, then, try the video which tells you each and everything, again.

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates