Saturday, March 19, 2011

Things lately

It's not like I'm not missing blogging and writing things out of my system. Even today, I'm doing the same, but nowadays, i find something or someone to keep me busy and blogging just takes a step back. I would love to get back to my blogging family and read them all everyday, however, I'm just not in the same place as i was last year when i had all the time in world to dedicate to my blog.

I do miss not been able to write, mostly after watching a good great movie or after an experience or anything because that's how i always blogged and what i blogged about.

Though, it did hit me to quit but then i thought, i won't gain by quitting but i'll surely loose something which i have been holding on to for past 4 years now. My blog is one of those few cherished/achieved things i have in my life.
And then, where will i share my first's. I mean, I'm still going to have a lot of first's. There's a lot for me to be experience, to see, to feel and to live. And what place better than my own blog.

I know blogs are loosing their touch because of all the facebook and twitter likes, but, i think blogs will hit back like the FM radio did. I may not be consistent and frequent but a time/phase in my life when I'll blog frequently as i was last year. But for that, my blog and my life had to wait.

Any who, for those few people who read me, just a reminder, this won't gonna end. You all will get those bugging updates and subscription mails reminding that this blog is still alive.

\,,/
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates