Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cry Baby

Though men won't say they are emotional fool or sensitive, i like to boast about it. This is one of the primary reasons why i like to watch movies by my own alone. I have been to movies with girls but i realized the passion i have for movies makes girls uncomfortable that's why i never takes girls to movies.

I love to watch movies alone may be on TV or computer cause i don't like to be disturbed. Watching alone, especially the classic movies ........that makes my 3 hours. I can list like 10's of movies which made me cry.

Why am i writing about it today??

I saw the New Mile Sur Mera Tumhara Song. It's a song ,which i think, unites India. This is the new version of the song. The first or the older or the classic version which was written in 1988. The song was written by Piyush Panday and composed by Ashok Patki and sung by almost half of the movie industry. The new version does the same.

The song is sung in at least 13 Indian official languages though Indian has 22 Official languages and counting the unofficial one's those who don't have script.

Almost half of the Indian movie industry's legends are the part of the video. Legends like Amitabh Bachan, Yeshudas, Mammootty, Aamir Khan, Shah Ruk Khan, Salman Khan, Ashwariya Rai Bachan, Abhishek Bachan, Shilpa Shetty, Shankar, Ehsaan, Loy, Ankusha Shankar,Surya, Ritoparno Sen Sharma, Shaan Shreya Ghosal, Gurdas Maan and many other veterans of India.





This is an emotional song to every Indian. Though me being one of those Indian who are amazingly emotional, i got very emotional while watching this video too. Especially the part with Salman Khan.

The last movie i saw which made me really emotional and cry was My Sister Keeper. Really Awesome movie, recommended.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates