Monday, October 19, 2009

This Diwali

Hi everyone,


If I haven’t visited you in last two days and plz excuse me cause, I was busy with Diwali and the celebrations.


This diwali was good cause I saw, for the first time in my life, a live cricket match from the stadium. Bad thing about this diwali, I wasn’t with my friends and family. But anyways, left me tell you about the good part, also I’ll post the bad part also.



The feeling of watching a match live from a stadium is heavenly. Atleast, I felt that way in my first experience. The capacity of the stadium was more than 35,000 and yes, it was jam packed because two of the best teams in the league where lined up to play. We were all screaming and shouting for the players. We were cheering each and everything thing happening on the ground.


It was one of the captain’s(Anil Kumble) birthday. We all stood up and sang the birthday song for him. The captain ANIL KUMBLE is the legend in the cricket history. I know most of you don’t know him. But come to India and tell anybody that you love him. You’ll get a especial treatment.

Back to the stadium. My home team won the toss and batted. The support for both the team was so much that you can’t tell; by the noise we were making that, which one has more support.


Posting some pics. More will come in coming days.



blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates