Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Best One Hour Of The Day



Yea, people are engrossed by work. All of them have something to do......some work here...and there. Even i have work, yea, i am also employed. I'm not one of those who earn heavily from their blog and pages and don't have to work.....but i wish to be one of you. I like writing a lot .... and the fact that there are more than a couple(my brother and my friend) of people reading me.....amazes me and encourages to write more and truthfully.

Yea, so about the best one hour of my day..... and it is the ........the one hour i watch FRIENDS. I started watching this series, somewhat, 8-10 months back. Since, then i haven't been able to live one day without it. I did almost everything.........though i couldn't afford it...so i downloaded all the parts....God bless Torrents and P2P concept generator who ever he/she was/is.

Well, these days i'm watching the 10th season of FRIENDS. I love those guys and gals........everything is so good in this.

Watching FRIENDS gives me all the emotions - fun, emotional. love, friendship, etc.....many of the emotions which i can't even describes.......like what is the mix of fear and love........huhhhh....not that simple....need to buy a new vocabulary......

So this is me.................i would love to know....what is you best...time of the day..........
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates