Thursday, August 20, 2009

Damn You Pop Up's

Yesterday, i got this mail from one of my visitors.......saying that i have irritating pop up's on my blog. I don't know where these came from.............i have been banned from Entrecard regarding the same issue some 3 months back.......i want to get rid of these pop up's. Also i think these pretty random because i haven't seen one on my page......while accessing it.


Request to all visitors, if you find any pop up.......plz tell me...and also if you can suggest what i can do to make'em go away. I think one of the reason for the pop up's are thw widgets we have on our page..........i'll need to check all of them.....

So, as today is the last working day of the week, i'll be working on this issue this weekend.....try to give the whole weekend.....think will reconsider all the widgets i have........


Note....PS......SOS..............

If you are visiting....and still see any irritating pop up's do let me know.....i'm working on it rite now........and your help can be really handy.


Thanks for your support......woo hoo.....all.....\,,,/
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates