Saturday, February 14, 2009

National Lampoons Barely Legal – Enjoyed


I was lucky that I saw the second part the NATIONAL LAMPOONS series first. This is was much more entertaining than the first one. If I’d have seen the first part before this one then for sure I would have never seen this movie. This is much more entertaining and funny. Although the story was like a few other movies I have already seen. But the good part was that these people this time were successful to make a better comedy from the same subject which has been used by other people a couple of times before. I have seen a couple of movies with almost the same story but I think this was the better one of the other movies.


The good part about the movie was good characters and equally good casting. All the different character were so good that they almost give the feel of the real high school students not like the earlier edition where all of them were looking way more older than the age shown on screen.


This movie is one time watchable. No need to carry your head to the theater.

5/10 Stars

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates