Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rock On -- Awesome Music


Rock on is one of those movies of this year whom I wanted to watch since the first trailer I saw of the movie. India’s, I believe, first rock music movie. The first thing which will attract you the movie is the awesome music of movie with an equally rocking lyrics and when Frahan Akhtar sung them in his own voice that made them out of this world and will be one of those eternal musical movies. I can surely say that the music of Rock On will never die.


Rock On’s cast is one of its best features also. Farhan Akhtar Stars as the lead actor who has performed what we can say a good but I believe it could have been better but nevertheless. Prachi Desai has lived up to the expectations. She was equivalent to what she has done in the past with a really excellent performance. One of the surprise packages was Arjun Rampal as this is one the couple of movies by arjun I liked; I mean his performance in the movie. This time he has sincerely rocked the world. Purab kohli is one those actors in the cast whom I can trust for his performance. He is a good actor and I believe is also a consistent performer. In every movie is just awesome. Kenny is also good in the movie. I liked him through out the movie.


Awesome movie with equivalent music but a bit low on performance but you wouldn’t even feel it because of the excellent script and the way movie keeps its pace throughout the movie.


One of the must watch for Indian movie fans of this year.

7/10 Stars

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates