Sunday, October 26, 2008

College – Another One In The Queue



Before watching this movie is just went through some comments on the movie which felt good to me or may be I read only the good one. The movie was good but won’t say that it has done more than expected. Many parts of the movie will give you a feeling of Déjà Vu, I mean you’ll feel as if you have seen it before or you have been expecting this. Yes, because of lot of movie being made in the same genre, it is difficult to bring something new every time. I have seen two movies after “Superbad” that have failed to impress me atleast. “College roadtrip” and I’ll count college is the same group too. I mean I have seen many good movies which were based on college life but “College” was certainly not one of those whom I’ll remember.




I think the plot or the script from the starting felt like being repeated but I would say that is something I won’t feel shocked about because beginning can be similar. But there was not much to expect in the between the movie too. Yes, the movie won’t bore you. I mean it has its moments but if you have seen a few college life movies then you will feel déjà vu.



The actors have done good job or justice to their characters. I don’t have much to say about the characters because they were good in their jobs. The only thing movie lacked was a good script.



5/10 Stars

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates