Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Wednesday – The Stupid Common Man






I was quite excited to watch this movie from the day I saw its first teaser. This movie has a, what we can say is, “great” cast. Being a great fan of Nassir-ud-din Shah ji work, his mere presence in any movie makes it a must watch for me. Yea, this was one of the major reasons I saw “khuda ke liye”. Other than my favorite, there are many other actors in the movie about whom you’ll also feel that they were the right choice to play the character. After whole lots of movie, “Wednesday” is a movie whose casting looks almost perfect rather perfect, I say.

I wouldn’t like to disclose anything about the movie because the movie is a thriller and also I would recommend everybody to watch it in theaters that’s not because the movie has Nassir saab as one of the leading man but because of the fact that if movies like these won’t get any much needed appreciation from the audience then the makers may get discouraged to make such great attempts to make such great movies.

The movie has great performances by all, won’t take a particular name this time. Every person feels so perfect in his/her character and also very convincing. The cast has few big names like Nassir saab, Anupam Kher, Jimmy Shergil also many faces which we have seen but don’t know their names. The direction of the movie was also good which makes the movie much more interesting. Screenplay was also very well managed, I mean the person was really good at presenting the story on the screen perfectly, sticking to the basic nature “thriller” of the movie.

This is one of my favorites of this year.

8/10
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates