Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Married Life – Outside The Usual





No the movie isn’t something unusual or anything which excited me. This was a simple movie with a normal script which may be because the movie didn’t excite me before, during and also after the movie ended. The movie is really slow. The twists and turns in the movie also come at a rate which doesn’t make exciting. The reason I saw the movie or wanted to watch it was because of Pierce Brosnan and Rachel Mcadams but don’t know why the movie felt so boring to me. May be because of the fact I didn’t understand the point of making periodic movie (movie set up in earlier times).

This is not one of those movie whom I recommend to others. But may be you’d like to watch it, may be you understand this movie better than I did.

4/10
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates