Saturday, July 26, 2008

Raise Your Voice – Best Of Hillary’s



I have been a Hillary duff fan since I saw on the TV show. But was never satisfied with her performances on the bigger screen. I have seen her in about 2-3 movies before this but she was so not good in all those. This character in this movie was so much close to what she did in the TV show. May be that is why I liked this movie of her than the others.




But this movie is still good. Although it is some what predictable which means you can easily guess what’s going to happen next. But when ever the music is played in the movie, it just takes you away with it. The music of the movie is what I liked the most. May be the USP of the movie.

6/10 Stars

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates