Thursday, March 27, 2008

De Ja Vu – Confused


This is first movie of Denzal Washington which I didn’t like as much as I did earlier one’s. Don’t exactly know the cause may be the story or may I don’t like Si-Fi movies.May be the dialogs that were somewhat confusing to me. May be cause I felt that Denzal was looking something we call out of touch here.

I’m a huge admirer of Denzal Washington and he is my favorite but I can say that this is the only denzal wahishington movie, of all I have seen, which I didn’t like. I think the movie was also not well treated. The whole time machine thing can confuse a lot of people.

Performances in the movie were what can I say as good. I really think the story or the basic plot had the potential of being a goo movie but the ultimate product was not up to the level to take it through.

Still I can give this movie 6 stars out of 10.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates