Sunday, March 18, 2012

Joyous Enough To Forget Being Alone

I can easily call this was one of the best weekends I have had this year and now, that I try to recall, I will call it the most Favorite weekend till day, 2012.

Src: Wikipedia
To start with, I and my team had a good or better than good win over a better than good team in an official cricket match which was organized by company. It's more of a cricket tournament with four teams and each team plays all others. So, this weekend the tournament was kick started and it felt to start on a winning note. This also marks the first win for me as a player for any team in official cricket matches organized by my office. P.S. I have lost two previous matches. But, this tournament will a whole different story and I'm going to make sure it does.

Other than that, Sunday, second day of the weekend, was super exciting which was started by one of the best suspense and thrill filled Indian movies I have ever seen. I heard strong recommendations and brilliant reviews for the movie and after watching, I was going rounds about the movie among my friends.

However, watching brilliant cinematic performance was soon overshadowed by an even thrilling, cliffhanger of a cricket match between India and Pakistan. They all call matches between India and Pakistan as the "Mother of Matches" and so, truly agree to it. 

I feel very elated after such a great weekend that it doesn't bother me that I didn't have anyone to share this joy with.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates