Monday, July 26, 2010

Beach Trip

Hey All,

Even after a weekend, i feel so exhausted. No, I didn’t have a rocking weekend, any parties, pubs, beers etc. The reason is that it’s been a long time since I took a vacation from my job. The last time I went somewhere outside my city was December 2009. I so want a break right now and will be trying to get one soon.


But till then, I’ll just try to relive the memories of my last vacation. It was my first beach trip. I had always heard about the sea but had never seen one. I can clearly remember when I saw the sea for the first time. I was amazed by the vastness of it. It was huge. I know, you people may have been to the beaches and seen the sea many a times but for me, it's different. I have spent 22 years of my life (P.S. I'm 23 right now....just wanted to tell, OK) at a place which was more than thousands of kilometers from the beach. It isn’t easy for many people to travel that far but you can call me lucky.

Another, best thing I remember from the trip was spending the night on the beach in the tent. It was an amazing experience. You know, I sometimes felt scared during that night. In the night, the sea becomes so violent. The sound of the waves crashing on the beach was as violent as a thunder. Those two nights we spent on the beach is something which I'll cherish for my whole life. As people say, you never forget your first's may it be the first love, first kiss, first date, first road trip etc. Well, this trip is like one of those firsts and will remain with me always.

I want to live those days again, when I and my friend spent the night talking. We recollected our memories from school. This was also my first experience of sharing tents. By the way, I'm surely going to buy one of these spacious tents or complete camping gear because there are some places where you won't like to live in costly hotels. Living in the tent on the beach will always be a better experience than spending a night in the hotel.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates