Wednesday, April 28, 2010

People Finder

I was just hopping around in the world of internet and guess what i just stumbled upon. This is a webpage or kind of a service, free, where you can find people by simply typing their name. It searched the whole internet and most popular social networking sites on internet and gives you the results. Like if you want to search me, you just have to type my name "Hitesh Rawat" or "HiteshRawat" and vvooosshh....comes the results of my name from everywhere Google, Facebook, HIFI, LinkedIn and yea many more.

I think it's a very handy tool to search for people online. You can just give the Name- Click Name Find and you have found the person.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates