Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shift + Delete

Hey all,

I missing you all since the day i have taken the break. It's not easy to live away from blogging. Today, i did get time and in perfect mood to share some pics also.

Last week have been pretty dynamic. I had bad days and good days.

Two reason i have titled this post as SHIFT + DELETE.

First, One of my secondary blog has been SHIFT + deleted. It was pretty hard on me cause it was major contributor towards my online or blogging earning.
Second, i bought my self a Christmas gift. I know it's to late to tell this but who cares.....the important this is that i bought it. I bought a 1 TB(Tera Byte) External Hard Disk from Seagate. From now on, i won't have to SHIFT + DELETE any thing from movies to picture to videos from my computer. I can save and cherish them for my life, now.

I also bought a book for me and will be learning a new language..... :) i hope so.

Here's the pic:

























 Yesterday, i mean Sunday we went to a Ice Cream Parlor, though i wanted to take the picture before emptying the glasses but i couldn't resist as soon as the ice cream was served, i ate it all.......so thought at least i should put the picture of empty glasses.






He isn't sleeping, it's just that i'm bad at photography. So people stick around, i'll be back with something new.

Thanks you all.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates