Friday, January 15, 2010

Me - The Ostrich

Hi All,

This incident proves that i'm an ostrich....and we you will to test it against you, then i'm sure, you'll find that you are or not a ostrich?


I was sitting in the bus , with my earphones plugged to my mobile, listening to the current favorite most romantic song of mine. Incidentally, i saw a girl stood up some couple of seats ahead of me to get down. She had polio and was not able to walk. My heart broke watching what the hell people go through everyday and may have to go through for the rest of their lives.

I couldn't take the agony and i closed my eyes. After closing my eyes, i was thinking that how big of an ostrich am i? Like an Ostrich whenever i see something which gives the same feeling like this, i close my eyes on it pretending it was never there. This was not the only incident. I think if i'll take a serious flashback, i'll find many with an in month. See, i'm still doing it.

So that proves that i'm an ostrich. Does it rings bells in your mind?
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates