Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My First Blog Award

Hey All,

Its been a long time since i posted something relevant, well you guys will not need to wait for more.....cause i'm back from my vacations and want to tell a lot of stories to you.

First thing first, when i came back on Monday morning and opened my Gmail, there i saw a mail lying from the JUNE ZACH ..... more famously known as the Fledging Blogger in the Entrecard World. Well the message said he's presenting me with an award. It's a “Best Blog Award” and “A Loyalty Blog Award” and i was dude what did i do?






This is the second time in the last week when i was awarded something from June Zach. Before getting this award, i also received a free one month Advert place on his blog which will increase my blog traffic. I the top blog for the month of November on June's page ......he does a lot of counting and stats to find that out. I couldn't even look at my entrecard stats.....that's how lazy i'm.

But i really loved it because not only it's my first blog award but also, it's coming from June Zach, the kind of reputation he has in the blogging world.

Also, i need to pass this award to fellow bloggers whom i think deserve it. I want to clear things up. I don't know what are basics of awarding somebody, so my decision is all biased.

Here are the rules for the awards:
To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link. Pass the award to other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers you’ve awarded, to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here goes,

DEMCY DIAS  Owner My Life's Perception and Inspiration
MONICA          Owner Turn-u-Off
LULU                Owner Bits and Pieces 
Eli                      Owner Business Sphere
Jamie                Owner Comatised  
Top Jokes: now that's humor! Of http://stronys.blogspot.com/
CAP News        Owner  of http://www.crystalair.com

Love you all people........

Wait for the next coming days......i'll be posting my first Beach Trip.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates