Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"Move On"


Don't how much this word terrifies you but it kills me. I have left home, friends and good friends 4 months ago.

I think, i'm the only one who is still living in history. Instead of making new friends in new city, being alone here is taking me closer to my earlier friends. I'm calling my friends more than anytime. This fixation is not letting me get out and making new friends. Also want to tell the friends i'm refering here, were my classmates from school. Almost all of my friends have moved on especially because they had good college life. While may be cause i didn't had that great college life.........or it would be better to say that my school life was way way great than my college life. As i told, my friends have moved on. They have more friends to attend.........yea, they do enjoy hanging out with us.........but its that we don't spend that much time together.........also most of us are doing something or anything. Why i'm saying we or they......we were a hugh group.....to be presice we were 14 in number. We were been together....for more than 5 years......then 3 left......but still were together and till now. Its been some 11 years now or probably more. But for graduation, we all were scattered.........all took different courses......and were no where close.....in education.....but always took time out to meet atleast once a week. But its not the same.......especially when i'm 2500KM away. Also as i was the one who used to force them to be together......i know as me not there, no one gonna be together. I miss my friends.



Also, i'm not that friendly. I don't like talking to stranger..............like many people do....they can start a conversation any where, any time......... with any one. But i'll tell about that later.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates