Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Two Perfect 10's

Hi, its a Sunday's............although i love Sunday's because of the obvious holiday but hate it as much cause its the last day before going back to work. And every Sunday, i think of i'll start loving my job from this Monday......but .....ahhh.....whom i fooling...........????? Its not that easy, especially, with me.

Leaving that this isn't i'm telling you about. Today, i want to tell you about the two real beauties of modern era. The two women who are perfect and for me they are the standard on which i judge other beauties. These are my perfect 10's and i know you will have a lot more to add in the list..........but my blog.....my fav.........yea....you can comment and add other names.

So, these two women are.......in alphabetical order.............Katerina Kaif and Scarlett Johansson(I spelled her name correctly)

First let me get their pics here.....:-

She is Katrina Kaif. She is currently one of the biggest stars of Indian Movie Industry. She also featured as the Barby Doll. She is half Indian and half English. Born and brought up in England ......also became a top level model there. Then thought of switching careen and moved to the movies here in India. Now after some 6-7 years of careen, she has established her self. No doubts why she is one of two women i choose. She is flawless.......nothing atleast i want to change about her. She is perfect. Best of luck to her for her life.....and yea....last thing..........I love you.....








Here is she the second women in my list......but second is just a number, she is there at the top. Scarlett Johansson, everytime i wirte her name........i feel so glad i can spell her name correctly. Leaving that......i loved her since the first movie of her i saw "The Prestige". She is so beautiful. Latest of her i saw in "He's just not that into you". As she is an International movie star......so think most of you have heard and know her very well. She is young, beautiful and talented. Awesome actress.

Yea......one thing i left again.......sorry.......let me say it again............I love you.......any day any time......










One thing i want to tell .....picking just two women in this list wasn't easy for me..........many of them i left in this list............One major.....quality these two made it....that they are not anorexic. I hate too skinny gals.....and same for those who want get that model like figure........

Many gals and women i wanted to pick but left out ...were..........Minnisha Lamba, Riya Sen, Amrita Arora, Lara Dutta, Ameesha Patel, Asin, Anusha Sharma and many more (All Indian Movie star......google them if you'd like) and from the International front.........Megan fox, Anne Hathway, Kate Hudson, Drew Barrymore, Martina Hingis, Danialla Hunctucova, Beyonce, Selena Gomez, vanessa hudgens and many more...............

If you have any fav plz comment and add.......let me also know.......who's everybodies fav
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates