Monday, July 14, 2008

Chaos Theory – One of Ryan’s Best


I have seen Ryan renolds in few movies like “just friends”, “waiting” and a few other and was never impressed by him. But this is one movie of Ryan which impressed me lot. Not just the movie, I like Ryan I this movie more than ever. He performed really well. When I picked the movie as it was highly rated but when I read Ryan renolds, I felt different. But the movie turned out as good as the ratings was.

I liked the story too and a very good starting with a more exciting middle when so many twists take place in the leading characters life—about three of them. These twists change his life and relations with his wife and children. The leading character is a guy in his 30’s. He plays a person who teaches other peoples about time management. He has everything a good life, a family, friends but one day changes some accidents changes his life.

You will not be dissatisfied with this movie.

7/10 stars

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates