Monday, March 17, 2008

Ten Things I Hate About You – Simple, Sweet And Intelligent


This is one of those intelligent movies where a more than good effort made the movie look and feel so beautifully in the theater. With a very simple story line, the director has done a brilliant job.

I was really impressed by the performance put up by the stars. Julia stiles was so good in the character that I can award him the best thing in the movie. Joseph Gordon was so sweet, cute looked like an elementary guy getting in to the college. But he was good too. Heath ledger (late) I saw this movie because of him. I heard a lot of things about this guy but unfortunately after his death by overdose. I’m trying to watch as many of Heath ledger movies I can and with each movie I have seen of him I’m liking him more. This movie is also his that where he showed he had a lot of potential and talent to be a good actor. Larisa Oleynick played that I’m so pretty character good.

The music of the movie is awesome. My favorite was “I want you to want me, I need you to need me”.

What ever you do, buy this movie rent this movie, just watch it. One of the best teen movies you’ll ever watch


blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates