Sunday, February 3, 2008

Grindhouse-Death.Proof[2007]

Submitted by -- Hitesh Rawat

I saw this movie on imdb.com and saw that it was rated more than 7 star out of 10. And with a name like Tarantino associated with it made me believe to watch this movie. I have seen some of Tarantino’s work before and heard much about him as a director but this time I think it wasn’t as good as I expected.

May be not good at all. The movie is about a guy who goes on killing two groups of gals at different places at different times don’t exactly know why he did the killings. I think the movie I just like watching two different episodes of a same daily soap. It was just that in the first episode the man kills 4 girls in fact 5 girls and in second he tries to kill 3 more but this time the gals beat his ass out. Didn’t find any reason behind making the movie. By that I mean no actual message or something.

I didn’t like the movie and don’t recommend to anyone but would like to aware the viewers that this movie may not be want you people thought of.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates