Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tagged...... Again.................. I know.................

Yup, no matter how much i ask her not to tag me into this stupid game.......but who will listen to me. How intelligent do you have to be.......to understand a plain ...... NO.

But what to do? Now, she have tagged me and no matter how much i hate it.......i'm doing it....... One, i'm a good FRIEND with a Capital F and second, i also have one personal selfish reason to do this.

So, you can visit and curse the person who tagged me...by simply clicking on her name Meghana.

So here are 7 things you peeps dunno about me… (Atleast I think you guys dunno about me… )

First

I sometimes fake accents. Yea, but that is something i picked up from my last job. However, they never asked me to fake it.......but after talking to Americans for some 9 months daily........i would say ...they induced it into me. My room mates have also told me that they have heard me talking in English and in American kind of accent while i'm sleeping. Yea, i'm a sleep talker.

Second

I cried 5 times while watching "My Sister's keeper" and a couple of times while watching "Bridge to Terabithia" and yea, there are many more i can count. Okay, let's stop it here.

Third

I'm totally opposite in real life than what i'm online. Atleat, i think i'm a bit extrovert and can talk openly online then in person.

Fourth

I can't flirt (proofs can be produced on Demand). I'm too practical and true to flirt. And, i talk to every girl as "TU" where as they like to be called....."AAP".

Fifth

"1408" is the only horror movie i have seen in my life other than some ghost based TV serials. I don't like horror movies, i'm not at all scared of them. Same is with Action movies......but still i have see some of them......but horror movies i can't those pathetic movies.......where people put on scary make up and think they'll be able to scare people.........well i think they are targeting girls...........cause only girls get scared of these movies.

Sixth

I may not seem like one.....but in my life i have never had alcohol (of any kind), no cigarettes and anything else you may think of. My mom says this is the only good thing i have.

Seventh

I as big a liar as i'm truthful to people. The true trait of being a Scorpio.

Now about tagging others......well, i won't be tagging any one
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates