Friday, May 14, 2010

8th Folder, 8th Picture Tag

 This is a fun and easy meme. Thanks so much for tagging me Mon. Seriously, i call her Mon so many times......that some times i couldn't remember her name is Monica...... :p. Anyway, moving forward. Go below: -


Here are the rules :

1. Go to your photo files, select the 8th photo folder

2. Select the 8th photo in that folder

3. Post that photo along with the story behind it

4. Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!



The Story

This picture is from my last trip, i also must say the only, beach trip to a place called OM Beach, Gokarn, Karnataka, to be specific. This is my friend who is writing I LOVE YOU  in Vietnamese .


It was a Sunday morning, the second day of our trip. I was enjoying the calmness of the sea in the morning. The wind was so refreshing. I think morning sun is the best sun.........it never hurt your eyes.

Who are the people i'm tagging?

Meg, Farida, Nalini, Carmen, Shashikant, Dhemz, Nethra and Venessa ......you ppl have been tagged........some me some pics now.....peeps.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates