Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Early Wakers

Well, i'm not the one of those who wake early. It's like if nothing disturbs me than i can go on and sleep the whole day off. Yea, i can do that. I have worked for a Call Center earlier, which gave me this habit of sleeping till late. I'm not habitual of sleeping early too. If given, i can also keep awake the whole night. But as my parent always used to tell me that you should rise early in the morning. It's good in many ways and i recently found out some reason why should one become an early riser and while reading it, it really struck me how useful it can be......it's just that i lack determination and always think that....can i do it. But if you can......it is a good thing.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates