Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kill My Day Now (Don't be bored)


The best thing about Facebook, no not playing dumb-ass Farmville or Mindjolt (which takes 2 hrs of my day), the best thing is to meet new people. Especially for me, cause I have met so many bloggers there. This is about a funny person cum blogger. He is Jay Puri author and owner of  Kill My Day Now.



Well, Kill My Day Now is a comic blog. Jay posts funny pictures and article. Personally, I prefer to visit his page in the morning because starting a day with a smile is the best and least I can do.......which Jay's page does pretty simply.

He has all different ways of bring a smile on your face. You can go through the different categories like the funny videos, jokes, funny animations and really awesome pictures. I’m, especially, a big fan of the funny pictures he posts.
There are many more things @ Kill My Day Now. One place you got to visit.
Remember to Subscribe to them because Subscribers are SMART & HOT :- )
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates