Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Filling


1. One week ago, we at the bar and my two roomie's got drunk and i was carrying them back home.

2. When I was young, i wanted to be cricketer or an actor(still want to).

3. Mama told me to stop sucking on my thumb(till 7).

4. You and me can catch a movie tonight.

5. Take your time cause its never late(my motto).

6. I have been in bad mood for long now, hope this will pass soon too!!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to to write some on my blog, tomorrow my plans include plan to visit Mysoor for the great celebration of DASHARA(Indian Festival) and Sunday, I want to, no i'll be in Mysoor !!!!!!!! and you can wait for the pics.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates