Friday, July 11, 2008


Mohammed Ehtashm Anwar


I hate my self cause even after friendship of almost 4 yrs, I still can’t spell his name correctly. But I think I did it rightly this time. Hope so.

He has that look of a thug but a perfect example of “never judge a book by its cover” cause when he talk to you then only you know that thug looks are just what he looks like not really a person of that kind. I heard from many people that muslim people are very polite and humble and you can easily find that out by just talking to them and for sure you’ll see that when you meet Anwar.

He is what you say as a better grasping person cause he has done things in one day which we used to take days to do and still produce the similar result.

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari . and Published on Free Templates